Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM) established in 1996, is the pioneer in the field of Telecom Management in entire SAARC region. The institute endeavors to develop World-Class Telecom Business Leaders who can address the needs of a constantly changing business scenario in a technical field, such as telecom, with ease. The institute embraces the spirit of "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" which focuses on bridging distances among the members of the world and facilitates cultural exchange amongst the students. The Institute in its 15th year of existence commits itself towards realizing the vision of its founding forefathers.
• To initiate new trends for developing telecom business leaders.
• To harness a strong value system and develop a firm belief in principles of morality and tolerance towards humanity and environment.
• To encourage dissemination of knowledge by offering an environment conducive to learning and continuous development.
• To develop individual excellence and also become effective team players.
• To provide exposure to globalization through interaction with eminent professionals, alumni, industry and through applied research.
The SITM Experience.
• Students at SITM are part of a techno- management business school that has remarkably evolved into a center for learning and excellence in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) domain. It has made its presence felt in the ICT industry with over thirteen hundred alumni, tirelessly contributing to the growth of organizations throughout the ICT value chain in India and abroad.
• An SITM student experiences a potent mix of academics, domain expertise and professional skills. He is endowed with experiences beyond knowledge. This is achieved through continuous exposure to seminars and workshops, industry visits / exhibitions and professionally conducted events.
• Apart from academics, our students work on various committees under the guidance of the faculty, which enables them to implement "best practices" in management.
• An SITM student, as a business leader of tomorrow, needs to be aware of corporate social responsibilities and therefore, students are encouraged to take part in various extension activities.
• In the 2 years a student spends at SITM, his abilities would be put through various tests which would eventually refine him into not only a telecom business leader but also a "good citizen" with high moral values.