Health Biz India was started as India’s 1st Online monthly B2B (Business to Business) magazine for the medical and healthcare industry. It focuses on the latest developments in the health care delivery, services, equipment and technology segment. It also focuses on hospitals and other allied medical services. In summation, it provides tangible and constructive information to the medical fraternity and strives to serve as a platform for the entire medical industry and its allied sectors at large, your window to the world of the medical and health sector.
Broadly, Health Biz India can be viewed as:
• A B2B magazine focused on the medical and health care equipment and technology industry. A magazine for hospitals, clinics, pathology labs, nursing homes and doctors. A sourcebook that facilitates almost all buying decisions of the medical fraternity
• An interactive platform and voice of the industry
• Highest circulated Healthcare magazine in India having a circulation of 36,000 Print copies in a month and an Online readership base of almost 2.6 lacs.
• Widely read by Doctors, Medical Superintendents, Hospital Administrators, Purchase dept., Allied Health Professionals, Pathologists, Microbiologists, Medico Legal professionals, Accreditation bodies, Marketing Heads, Manufacturers of Medical Equipment, Distributors, Importers & Exporters of Medical Equipment.
Online Subscribers: 3,00,000 (National + International)
Print Circulation: 30,000 copies (Subscription) + 6,000 copies (Complimentary) = Total 36,000 copies nationally.
Readership: Close to 3,00,000 Industry People.
Each Issue of Health Biz India covers the current scenario of the healthcare industry, technological advancement, industry expert views and some pros & cons of medical industry. This particular magazine provides you a platform to:
• Increase your esteemed client base
• Provide you with extra visibility vis-a-vis your competitors
• Improve the bottom line of your company finances through increase sales and regular orders
• Increase the awareness of the product/s offered by your organisation
• Reply to/combat your Competitor’s Ad Campaign
• Penetrate new and untouched markets
• Build a strong brand name of your product in the Medical Industry
• Find new suppliers/vendors for the material used for your product
• Invite industrial giants for joint venture
Our Magazine has tie-ups with many renowned organisations:
These are as follows:
1) Indian Medical Association
2) Indian Dental Association
3) All India Ophthalmologic Society
4) Association of Practicing Pathologists
5) Indian Drug Manufacturer Association
6) Neurological Society of India
7) Indian Radiology & Imaging Association
8) Indian Orthopaedic Association
9) Indian Society for Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics
12) NATHEALTH, and many more…